Revelation Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation of Atlantica Online; An Archeron Nation Member.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member disappearances

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharazade
Chief Officer
Sharazade

Member disappearances Empty
PostSubject: Member disappearances   Member disappearances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:36 pm

I have encountered alot of people missing in-game. Personally i am concerned since most of these people are core members of the guild. If u read this post and is one of these persons i speak of or u do know someone, kindly post reasons why you/they are so. Also, kindly state if you are quitting, on break (for how long) or just plain bored. Messaging me in-game works also. Disappearing w/o word is just plain rude. Making people hope and wait for comebacks is equally as rude.

Happy Holidays to everyone. santa
Back to top Go down
Dragonfury

Dragonfury

PostSubject: Re: Member disappearances   Member disappearances Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Quote :
Disappearing w/o word is just plain rude. Making people hope and wait for comebacks is equally as rude.

YES! NICK, 7 months ago you left us (old guild) for 3 months saying you would be back soon :'(

Don't really know anyone yet so can't say much about this guild's members, just that we gotta keep an eye on Nick.

PS. I'd like to see the rest of the forum too :/...
Back to top Go down
Incarnate
Guild Leader
Incarnate

PostSubject: Re: Member disappearances   Member disappearances Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:22 am

I feel like I'm one of the main target of this post.

Anyhow. I'm not exactly bored of the game yet. As for some of you know, I got quite busy and just recently moved to a new place with very limited access to the internet... not like I live somewhere up the mountain or anything... just that the people who owns the house has yet got us connected with cable.

I'm trying to get back in game but my life's most important at this point as I am trying to get back to school and I have some minor financial difficulties trying to make due.

Aside from school and work, I also got involve in a non-profit organization; Fil-Am Culture Group here in Northern County of San Diego.

I'm not trying to say anything but as far as the guild concerns only Sabryn and 3 other founders of Revelation actually really cares about my 'indefinite break'...

I'm not quitting nor did I have any choice but to take this hiatus. Come beginning of 2010, I'd get back to gaming and leading.

Just relax enjoy the holidays.

This break or disappearance ain't like the rohan incident---- Yed!

Most of the members who disappeared are either in school or playing Aion or went back to some older games they used to play...

If you guys need to reach me, have Sabryn sms/text me.
Back to top Go down
https://revelation.forumakers.com
RishMeister

PostSubject: Re: Member disappearances   Member disappearances Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:24 am

*poof* hard disk crash... takes forever to download the client
Back to top Go down
Dragonfury

Dragonfury

PostSubject: Re: Member disappearances   Member disappearances Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Err... so this morning there was a small patch of about 5mb, and now (~8 hours later) my client wont start; it loads the launcher, then says game client version error, and dies.

So wont be on till i reinstall :/

----
Fixed woo
Back to top Go down
Elonus

Elonus

PostSubject: Re: Member disappearances   Member disappearances Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:37 pm

School's taking most of my time..i'll be on on fridays if i get most of my shit down and get my shit together. i'll try and be in for quite a bit on saturdays after work..most will be for goonzu then i'm out tho. i won't be fully active till mid of Feb for...one week to two week (reading break)...afterwords inactive again then...April-ish i shgould be back if i don't take summer studies..which i doubt i will.
Back to top Go down
RishMeister

PostSubject: Re: Member disappearances   Member disappearances Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 am

I found a new job... will be leaving monday morning.
no idea of anything regarding internet or timings yet. so wont be on until i settle down or shit hits the fan and i come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member disappearances   Member disappearances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member disappearances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelation Guild :: General :: Chit-chat Corner-
Jump to: